We are taking a break for 2016 but will be back in 2017
Staged in the town of Oban at Mossfield Park, the games are locally called The People’s Games.
The games has all the favourite elements of a good Scottish Highland Games including caber tossing, hammer throwing and tug o’war - action you’d expect from a top event. You can even take part in the track and field events or just relax and enjoy the Highland Dancing Competition or Pipe Band Display.
- Traditional Heavy Weight Events
- Light Field, Track and Hill Race
- Highland Dancing
- Tug O’ War (confined), U12 Shinty Challenge, Rugby
- Adults and Children’s Fun Races throughout the day
- Afternoon teas, Licensed Tent, Various Attractive Stalls
- Fun Dog Show
- Produce and Crafts Tent