Join us on 25 June 2017 for a fun filled day out
Staged in the town of Oban at Mossfield Park, the games are locally called The People’s Games.
The games has all the favourite elements of a good Scottish Highland Games including caber tossing, hammer throwing and tug o’war - action you’d expect from a top event. You can even take part in the track and field events or just relax and enjoy the Highland Dancing Competition or Pipe Band Display.
- Traditional Heavy Weight Events
- Light Field, Track and Hill Race
- Highland Dancing
- Tug O’ War (confined), U12 Shinty Challenge, Rugby
- Adults and Children’s Fun Races throughout the day
- Afternoon teas, Licensed Tent, Various Attractive Stalls
- Fun Dog Show
- Produce and Crafts Tent